If your calendars are not appearing in your Mac's Calendar app after performing an export in iExplorer or Reminders are not appearing in the Reminders app, then it's most likely caused by choosing to not allow iExplorer to access your calendars which is a new 10.9 dialog when opening an app for the first time. To resolve this and give iExplorer access to your calendars, you can follow these steps:
- Quit iExplorer and open System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click the Privacy tab (and unlock the Admin lock in the lower left corner)
- Highlight Calendars on the left and check the box next to iExplorer on the right
- Reopen iExplorer and try exporting your calendars or reminders again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.