- Crashing while matching device items to iTunes,
- Your device shows in the upper left corner of Sharepod, but no tracks or playlists load.
- All direct transfers to iTunes fail without any error message.
- Open iTunes.
- Open iTunes Preferences. To do this on a PC, click on the menu in the upper left corner of the iTunes window and select Preferences... (or press control-comma). On a Mac, click on iTunes menu > Preferences (or press command-comma).
- Click on the Advanced tab of iTunes Preferences (far right).
- Check the box to "Share iTunes Library XML with other applications".
- Close iTunes Preferences and try using Sharepod again.
If Sharepod is still crashing or having one of those other issues, please reopen Sharepod and try once more. Then, if none of that help, please submit a new support ticket by clicking on Email Us on the right side of the page.